#137603 News & Footer aren’t showing

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme News & Footer aren’t showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

on our customers page here the footer section and the news archive on the front page isn’t showing. the news archive always just shows three loading dots, but nothing is happening.
    if you’re using the page builder the news are showing.

What could be the problem here?

TIA

Nodari Support Team

Hi TIA

As I can see you are using a very old version of the theme, there are big changes this problem is directly related to the theme update, so, first of all, please update it to the latest version and check again ūüôā

You can update the theme directly from the Options panel > Updates, or you may use one of these methods:

Regards

Private
    Svenja Riede
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I updated the theme and WPBakery and the news issue was resolved. However, I don’t see any widgets placed in your footer. That’s the reason your footer is showing in another way. You would need to replace your footer widgets under Appearance -> Widgets.

Bests

Svenja Riede

Hi,

thank you so much for the fast help!!

Actually there are Widgets in the footer area. If you go to Appearance > Widgets you can find them in Second and Third Footer Widget Area.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Yes, but there is no in the first widget area which is why it’s empty in your front end. The difference between your current footer and the initial message screenshot is the first footer which does not have any widgets.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login