#128140 Ninja Form not loading in an Elementor page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Ninja Form not loading in an Elementor page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having an issue getting a Ninja form to show up when putting it in an Elementor page. The live site shows an unending loading circle, but nothing ever comes of it. Wondering if you would be able to look at it.

Nodari Support Team

Hey Trent

I just verified it and it shows normally for me I also tried other browsers and the same result, the form is appearing without any problem, is your problem resolved or did I miss something?

Best wishes

Trent Flory

No I am still getting a constant loading screen, regardless of browsers, cleared cache, and being logged in and logged out. Just to clarify, it is at the bottom of the /2021/careers.

Nodari Support Team

Hi

Ok, Trent, I need to know the device you are using for testing and the browser, this is what I have: https://www.loom.com/share/cb2738ae51e141f39f134a7199a70de1 as you can see there is no issue in loading of the form

Best wishes

Trent Flory

I am using a Macbook Pro 2017 and it seems to work most of the time when you are logged in, but not when you are logged out. Whenever I open it in a different browser that I am not logged into, the form does not appear.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Trent

Yes, I was able to replicate the problem on the mentioned device, this happens when you are not logged in and there are some error codes in the console from the Ninja Form plugin: https://prnt.sc/1m1mpjn
    The first thing you can try is to debug your plugins, deactivate them and check if the form is loading, if this is a plugin conflict you can discover it by activating plugins one by one, if this is not the plugin conflict you need to contact Ninja Forms plugin support since this is something that is directly related to the Ninja Forms and only they can provide support in this case

Thanks and let us know if there is something required form our side

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login