#132573 Not cool, Jupiter cannot work its magic :(

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Not cool, Jupiter cannot work its magic :(

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve just tried to activate Jupiter X core on a new installed site, and I got this error:

Not cool, Jupiter cannot work its magic 🙁
    Your current install or file permission prevents Jupiter from working its magic. Please get in touch with Jupiter support. We will gladly get you started within 24 – 48 hours (working days).

What do I need to do to enable this?

Thanks!

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Marco Chan

Hmm the things I can’t even login to the back end. It just keeps displaying this message.

Can I rename the Theme folder and have it default back to Twenty Two theme you think?

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please provide the FTP details(in a private reply) so that we can check the error logs for any error and try to provide a solution?

FTP Host:
    FTP Username:
    FTP Password:
    FTP Port:

Waiting for your reply.

Marco Chan

There isn’t a FTP access as we’re using WP VIP as the web host and everything is controlled via GitHub.

It looks like Jupiter Core is trying to write to directories and WPVIP isn’t compatible with that (their filesystem is read-only). https://docs.wpvip.com/technical-references/vip-go-files-system/media-uploads/

I can manually upload the core plugins, will that work?

Marco Chan

I just tried manually uploading the plugins and theme. But as soon as I activate the theme, Im getting the error again.

Why does Jupiter require writing access? Is there anyway around this?

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Can we get an access to your hosting panel to check the issue? Send it in the private reply https://prnt.sc/1uv5vsn

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login