#77631 Notice: Undefined index:

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Notice: Undefined index:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, a couple of problems. I am receiving errors from WPBakery and the system shows that the plugin needs an update, but it does not offer the update in the Jupiter theme.

I am also receiving this error at the very bottom of the website.

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: third_party_gdpr in <b>/home/websitename/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/helpers/wp_footer.php</b> on line <b>60

</b>I am well versed in WordPress, so if you have some instructions, I will be grateful.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Rod

thank you for question 🙂

What is the version of the theme? which plugins are you using? please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Rod Atwood

I am using WPBakery Composer and the Jupiter (regular) theme. The issue with the code at the bottom is taken care of. It is just updating WPBakery to the latest version that is in question. Do you still need to log in?

Nodari Support Team

Hello Rod

If you still can’t update it I can help you if you provide access details, be aware we will release new theme update in several days, (with the Wpbackery plugin as ell) so, if this update is not urgent you may postpone it for this short period of the time,

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login