#153055 Number of products / page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Number of products / page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Which widget should I use to be able to choose the number of products I want to display on the page?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Dan

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

You can either use the Jupiter X Products Widget or use the JetWooBuilder, both have products Count options.

Regards

uracort-8db73b41

I don’t think you understand what I want. I don’t just want to be able to set the number of products / page, but I want to be able to choose how many products to display from the total set to be displayed.

That is, 10 products out of 100; 20 products out of 100; 30 products out of 100 and so on ….

Thanks!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Dan

“10 products out of 100; 20 products out of 100; 30 products out of 100 and so on ” – there is no such setting in the widgets, it’s only possible to show a certain amount of the products but not X amount of product from Y amount, I have not seen such feature in any other theme.
    Maybe we are still taking on something different? can you show us a real example?

Kind regards

uracort-8db73b41

I mean something like that

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Ok, got it, thanks for that screenshot

Unfortunately, such a feature is not included in the Jupiter X (A good feature actually) I also did research, and its also not included in the JetWoobuilder https://crocoblock.com/plugins/jetwoobuilder/ as well which is included in our theme for free, however, I recommend asking this question here: https://www.facebook.com/crocoblock/groups/ jetWoobuilder is a complex plugin, probably this feature is not listed in the default features list and its possible with some other workaround.
    You can ask this as a presale question

Kind regards

uracort-8db73b41

OK. I will follow your recommendation.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,
    Dan

Nodari Support Team

you are very welcome Dan

Have a good day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login