#129889 Optimization

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Optimization

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

I am almost done with my website, but my graded with GT Metrix is F,

I have not added any serious plugins or images,

I have attached the report from GT Metrix

Kindly help with how to update it

Artak Arzumanyan

Hi. Not a support team member, but since my websites are 100 in PageSpeed Insights and A in GT Metrix I can suggest you to use caching plugin for your website. Personally I use Litespeed Cache plugin, but it is only for LiteSpeed servers. One of the most popular commercial plugins is WP Rocket. Never used it, but mostly great feedbacks from users.

without caching your WordPress website always going to get low ranks even when it is visually fast

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I totally agree with Artak, without optimization of your site you will not get good scores or good speed of the website, optimization is necessary, we have one blog post dedicated to Jupiter X:

Unfortunately, I can’t reach your website: http://test.mo-issa.com/ to get mroe information

Artak, thanks 🙂

kwamearthur86-19f3d1ab

My Website is live and can be located at mo-issa.com

Nodari Support Team

Sorry but wp-admin or wp-login is not functioning, they direct somewhere else

Are you sing any chacing plugin? Did you try any suggestions from the post?

Regards

Private
    kwamearthur86-19f3d1ab
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Thanks, I see you are using only Smush and Hummingbird, I can’t say those plugins are bad but our theme shows best optimization results with a different plugin, there are also other optimization tips and they can be implemented on your project, please kindly follow our post above and consider those suggestions, your result will be changed for sure 🙂

Waiting for your results

Private
    kwamearthur86-19f3d1ab
    Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login