#77325 Outdated copies of WooCommerce Template files

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Outdated copies of WooCommerce Template files

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am running JupiterX v. 1.19.0.  I am on WordPress version 5.5

WooCommerce informs me that “Your theme (JupiterX Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce.”

JupiterX informs me that “Please update your Jupiter X theme by using WordPress 5.4.2 or earlier version, or please try to update Jupiter X theme by navigating to Appearance > Themes and clicking Update Now.”

The “UPDATE THEME” button merely reloads the JupiterX page (https://staging2.generalcounsel.online/wp-admin/admin.php?page=jupiterx#). j Navigating to Appearance > Themes shows no Update Now button for either JupiterX or JupiterX Child.

I  would like to update the theme.  Please advise.

Thank you,

Robert Kost

Nodari Support Team

Hey Robert

Update – you need to update theme form the Jupiter X option > updates from here you will be able to update the theme, there are also alternative ways to update the theme, check this out:

Regarding outdated files, this problem is already reported and our developers will fix it for the next update, but before this, you may use the template as is, your shop will not be affected

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login