#136609 Page are not loading after updating Jet Engine

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Page are not loading after updating Jet Engine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After updating the Jet Engine to 2.9.4 from 2.9.3 the page where the custom listing was implemented. All pages are built on Elementor Pro.

After disabling the Jet Engine plugin everything is working, but all custom listings are disappeared that were built with Jet Engine.

I have contacted Jet Engine support, they said to contact the theme support.

Please help to solve issue

Nodari Support Team

Hi pedro

Right now Jet Engine is deactivated, since this is a production site I have to ask, may I activate it? also, I need pages with listings where you have the problem

Please note, you may downgrade JetEngine to the previous version from the Jupiter X control panel > Tools > Version Control: https://prnt.sc/217agbe

Regards

pedro-1ff64171

Yes, you can activate it

pedro-1ff64171

I have downgraded the plugin now it is working. But issue with the latest version still exists

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

Please don’t update back for now until we receive more information and if it is indeed a bug Jet will fix it in the new version as well.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login