#129177 Page Load/Display Issue – logo size, caching?

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Page Load/Display Issue – logo size, caching?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is complicated to describe so I will attach a screenshot to illustrate.

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Nearly every day, a website visitor reports that when they navigate to a page on our website the page displays with an extremely large and incorrect presentation of our logo. We have experienced this issue for more than a year, and have tried clearing caches and updating to newer Jupiter versions but the problem continues.

What is the solution?

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry about that, I tried your website but I was not able to replicate your problem, however, I have some suggestions for you, the easiest and best solution, in this case, is to resize your logo, right now you are using this large image: https://mytutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/summit_horizlogo_transparent-web2.png which is resized to Logo size, there is no point to do this, simply resize it to the site you want to have and your problem will go 🙂

Another solution might be this custom css:

.header-style-2 .header-logo a img {
    max-width: 238px;
    }

but I recommend using the first solution

Best wishes 🙂

Karen Guetersloh

This happens most often when I am in WP Admin working on creating/editing pages or posts (lots of saves, edits, previews, i.e. theme/cache reloads).

I will try your solution and report back in 2 weeks, as I am leaving for vacation so it likely will not occur until I am back working on the site.

Thank you.

Amir Rather Support Team

Sure, do let us know then 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login