#133373 Page templates and visual editor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Page templates and visual editor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

We have encountered 2 issues on our clients website – https://www.cleevenursery.co.uk/

Firstly, if i go t edit a page in elementor, the pop up window that appears on the left is completely blank. any ideas?

Secondly, whenever we save a page, the template for that page reverts back to Default Template instead of Elementor Fullwidth. is there any way we can set it to universally stay on this setting to avoid this issue from occurring?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Marc,

1 – I strongly believe the Elementor issue is a conflict with one of the plugins you are using. I can see so 27 active plugins and except Jupiter X Core pro, each one can cause such an issue. Please kindly deactivate your plugins (or allow us to do so, but take a backup before) and see after deactivating which one the issue will be resolved.

2 – Such a thing should not be happening. It might be another plugin conflict. In order to isolate the issue, you need to deactivate the plugins one by one and see if that is happening again or not.

Bests

Marc Eggleton

Hello,

I have tried deactivating all plugins except jupiter x core and elementor but the issue still persists. any other ideas?

I also pushed sitewide updates and the template issue seems to be resolved but we will keep a close eye on this.

Kind Regards.

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login