#138740 Pages appear broken live, but fine when in Edit with Elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Pages appear broken live, but fine when in Edit with Elementor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!  I have tried everything I can think of to overcome this, but 3 of my 6 pages are suddenly displaying with a broken looking theme after I switched the domain from the staging site to the proper domain.  The cache has been cleared, I reverted to a different theme and back to Jupiter X again, everything is up to date, and the web hosts couldn’t see anything wrong on their end.

When in Edit with Elementor, everything appears fine and as it should, but when viewed live (on 3 of the 6 pages), it looks so broken.  Example attached – Left side is in Elementor, right side is live.  Please help, and happy New Year!

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sammy Christian

AMAZING!  Thank you.  So why would this affect some pages and not all?

Note to others who might be experiencing the same issue… Support deactivated some experiment Elementor settings in Elementor > Settings > Experiments https://i.imgur.com/TMzCNcS.png to fix the issue.  I would have never thought to try this.  Thank you again.

Sammy Christian

While I have you, under Site Health I have:

A scheduled event has failed

The scheduled event, wp_privacy_delete_old_export_files, failed to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.

Schedule posts is an essential part that I need working, so do you know how to overcome this?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there,

‘The scheduled event, wp_privacy_delete_old_export_files, failed to run.’

This indicates that, while your website is still working, some tasks or updates are not being carried out – these are usually handled by task scheduling software on the server called ‘cron’, and it’s likely that this is missing or not working correctly. Check with your host to ensure this is working, or ask them to enable it if it’s disabled for some reason.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login