#135660 Pages not show with Polylang

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Pages not show with Polylang

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m designing a multilingual site (Italian-English) with Polylang.

actually I finished building the site a few weeks ago and since yesterday some pages are no longer visible. Let me explain better, all the pages (excluding the homepage) in the Italian version are neither editable with Elementor nor visible on the site, if I try to press on one of these pages from the homepage the words “page not found” appear ..

yesterday I made a backup putting it back to a couple of days ago and it was working again, but since this morning it doesn’t work again ..
    as if there was a particular update.

link to the site: https://officineb12.com

in the wordpress dashboard I find this wording: Elementor Data Update, with a button to continue, if I click on the button, I find this text:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Jet_Engine_Dynamic_Tags_Module’ not found in /home/customer/www/officineb12.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-engine/includes/modules/dynamic-visibility/inc/settings.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/officineb12.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Jet_Engine\Modules\Dynamic_Visibility\Settings->add_visibility_settings(Object(Elementor\Element_Section), Array) #1 /home/customer/www/officineb12.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/officineb12.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/officineb12.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1536): do_action(‘elementor/eleme…’, Object(Elementor\Element_Section), Array) #4 /home/customer/www/officineb12.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/elements/section.php(1253): Elementor\Controls_Stack->end_controls_section() #5 /home/customer/www/offi in <b>/home/customer/www/officineb12.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jet-engine/includes/modules/dynamic-visibility/inc/settings.php</b> on line <b>168</b>

and if I try to modify one of the pages that don’t work with elementor, the following window appears:
    “Sorry, the content area was not found in your page. You must call the_content function in the current template, in order for Elementor to work on this page. ”

Do you have any idea why so?

Thanks in advance

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

My apologies for the delay. The first thing that came into my mind was to try Plain links in Settings -> Permalinks and see if it works. However, this issue might have lots of other reasons. Can you please provide your working WP admin credentials in the next PRIVATE reply so I investigate what is wrong?

Bests

Private
    manganielloalessia-6344f6a3
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Ok I just re-saved the permalinks through Settings -> Permalinks and the issue appears to be resolved. Can you check that please?

Bests

manganielloalessia-6344f6a3

Wow that’s wonderful!
    thank you very much for your help!!! 🙌🏻

Have a nice day! 🔆

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login