#136455 Parallax Background Photos Shifting

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Parallax Background Photos Shifting

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’ve noticed that with parallax backgrounds on pages, when you scroll down, the background photo seems to shift around a lot, especially when the photos aren’t full page. See at https://lufa.org/agreements/. And sometimes when you scroll down and then scroll back up again, there’s a fairly large white area near the top menu (see attached photo).

Do you know why this is happening?  Is there any to prevent this from happening? Thanks.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Sean

Just tried with Chrome and with FF, unfortunately, I was not able to notice anything unusual, could you please record a video of the problem? you may use https://www.loom.com for easy screen recordings

Thanks in advance

Private
    Sean
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    Sean
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sean,

I also am not able to see the issue on my end. However, since you can see it on your end, there is a good chance that you can troubleshoot it on your own. I recommend you to do these steps:

1 – Try a smaller image on the background
    2 – Remove the header from the Jupiter Page Options -> Manage Page Elements while editing that page and see if that helps.
    3 – Try a fixed header or disable the transparent header and transparent header skin
    4 – Use a Fixed scroll attachment background instead of the parallax effect. you can find the “Background Attachment” option on the section settings on your page.

Please note that this issue is all about the performance of actions. Even if the Jupiter Smooth Scroll library has got old in these years and does not perform very well, you can increase the performance by doing the steps above.

Hope it helps 🙂

Bests

Sean

Hi Mohsin. I tried all the options above, but they didn’t work. In fact, number 3, removing the transparent header, made the image shaking even worse.

Can I ask: is this an issue with the smooth scrolling, and if so, will there be a better scroll in future editions of Jupiter?

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    Sean
    Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    Private
    Sean
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Sean

Yes, there are plenty of choices of smooth scroll plugins in WordPress repository, we did not tried them but they should work 🙂

let us know if you still need any assistance

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login