#139600 Photo album bug

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Photo album bug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The photos on Photo Album in home page under videos doesn’t load correctly.
    This happen only when we saw a black line over the gallery title as you can see in the attached file.
    Please check more times to load https://www.kemas.eu.

Thank you,

Edoardo

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Edoardo,

Apparently, it’s a caching conflict. The Site Ground Optimizer’s dynamic cache is causing this conflict. This plugin is not recommended for the Jupiter theme. You may want to use Autoptimize, WP Rocket, or Fastest Cache plugins.

Bests

Edoardo

Thank you so much!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome ūüôā

Edoardo

Hi Mohsin,

i’ve deactivated the plugin but i’m still having the same problem: after a while the galleries doesn’t work on my website until i clear the theme cache (using jupiter theme’s provided option).

Let me know,
    regards.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Edoardo

Checking your problem and right now I have no issues, galleries are working without any problem, I tried 3 major browsers for testing, are there any steps to replicate it?

Thanks

Edoardo

Hi Nodari,
    thank you for the check. Actually even for us the galleries are working (i’ve tested from incognito mode on chrome). Yesterday when i wrote to you, they aren’t working properly. I will check in the next days if everything works fine!

Regards,
    Edo.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello Edoardo,

Thank you for informing us.

Feel free to contact us if our further assistance regarding this matter is needed.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login