#50261 Photo album issue

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Photo album issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hello

i added a photo album on a page in cover mode. for some reason the image is not full height. I just need a basic lightbox gallery. seems like this is an easy add but Im having issues. its on this page at the very bottom.

http://d5j.4c2.myftpupload.com/projects/

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Steve Morales
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Alexander Support Team
    Private
    Steve Morales
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Steve,

Since the images are located on a different server (your CDN), WordPress can not resize them properly. Please deactivate the CDN serving the images feature and then try changing the Photo Album settings. Right now because of this CDN, none of the images resize options are working. You need to disable it first then see if you still have issues with it or now.

Regards

Steve Morales

that doesnt seem to be the issue. CDN is deactivated.  when you hover over the image you see thumbnails. This would not be good UI if you have 10 images in the album. When you turn off the thumbnail the image is no longer full height. .

Steve Morales

Alex, any update on this?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

My Apologies for the inconvenience, but I think I need more clarification on your request. Do you want to hide the circle images on hover? If yes, it’s possible by adding this CSS snippet to Customizer -> Additional CSS:

.raven-photo-album-thumbnails.raven-photo-album-circle img {
        opacity: 0 !important;
    }

I actually need some clarification because the way that it does show the PhotoAlbum is how it should be and designed to be. In case you want some changes I can help you with that but please let me know it clearly. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login