#80758 PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme PHP Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Getting this Warning: [05-Sep-2020 04:19:10 UTC] PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/SITENAME/public_html/wdpr/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/includes/wpbakery/shortcodes/mk_imagebox/show-as/column.php on line 20

WordPress 5.5.1 / PHP 7.4.4

Are you aware of this warning? If so, will it be addressed in next update for Jupiter 6.x ?
    Alexander Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Bower WebSolutions
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

I checked this issue on my site and yes, it is a valid issue.

Although its just a warning and can be hidden easily, I still created a bug report for it and it will be fixed in the future plugin updates.

That said, could you also please share the WP Login details of the site so that I can fix it on your site?

I actually added the fix through FTP but I still want to ensure by checking the error on your site itself for which I would need the WP Login details or the exact page URL on which you have added the “Image Box” shortcode.

Regards.

Private
    Bower WebSolutions
    Private
    Private
    Bower WebSolutions

Hello there,

Thank you for the details, I checked the site and the Image Box is working fine now and is not showing a warning anymore.

Please check the site and let me know if you require any more help.

Regards.

Private
    Bower WebSolutions

Hello there,

Yes, it was an edit in the parent theme.

I replaced the word continue with break on line 20 in the file that was showing in the warning message.

For now, it has to be done in the parent theme till it will be fixed in the theme itself for which I have already created a bug report and it will be fixed soon.

Regards.

Bower WebSolutions

Thanks!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login