#138984 PHP Warning: Undefined array key

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme PHP Warning: Undefined array key

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi.

2 days ago I moved my site to another hosting and today found out that there is a php warning as soon as I am opening “Required Plugins” screen in control panel

[05-Jan-2022 14:51:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "file_path" in /home/.../wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/admin/tgmpa/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 868

The only main difference between hostings is PHP version. Was 7.4 and now is 8.0.14

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Artak,

Would you please provide your WP admin and FTP credentials in the next PRIVATE reply so we take a closer look?

Best regards

Private
    Artak Arzumanyan
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

Looks like it was a transient issue. After clearing the transients, the issue was resolved. Please check now.

Bests

Artak Arzumanyan

Hi Mohsin
    Unfortunately issue is still there. I’ve uninstalled wp file manager and WunderWP (I think you installed them for testing) and as soon as I am opening Plugins tab in control panel error.log is created in wp-admin/ directory. Transients are cleared. Each time it creates 16 lines of same PHP Warnings

Hi Artak,

Yes, I can finally see it and replicate the issue. Thanks for your report. Indeed it was related to the transients and after clearing the transients, the issue will be resolved for a moment but it will get back. It’s a bug in the theme and I raised a bug report upon your ticket. Thanks for your report.

Bests

As a temporary fix, please add this to wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/admin/tgmpa/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php line 868:

if(empty($plugin['file_path']))
    {
    	break;
    }
    Screen-Shot-2022-01-09-at-17-21-52
    Artak Arzumanyan

Thank you. Temporary fix is working!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Artak ūüôā

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login