#139531 Plugins Not Working As Expected After WP Security and JupiterX Updates

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Plugins Not Working As Expected After WP Security and JupiterX Updates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

<b>ISSUE: Elementor Plugin</b>
    Can not add/delete/edit any elements on pages.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

<b>ISSUE: Master Slider</b>
    Bundled plugin called “Master Slider” is refusing to update.  When the JupiterX Control Panel is used to update bundled plugins, no error is given for Master Slider but it does not actually update (so the installed version is much older than the current version). <span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

<b>ISSUE: (Advanced+Post) Carousel Items</b>
    Major rendering issues on mobile (items smushed together in slider elements).

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

1. Rutgers, sorry but admin details did not work for me, can you please check them?
    2. Master slider – what is the version you have installed? the most recent version is 3.5.9 and you can download it from here: https://themes.artbees.net/dashboard/releases/
    3. I see this element on the homepage, right? still need to access the page builder to check the settings

Regards

Private
    RutgersCamden
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Rutgers

Please verify, it’s fixed now.
    This is what I did, I deactivated the Raven plugin (No longer necessary to have this plugin) and installed the Transients manager plugin, and cleaned up transients of the website (I also deleted this plugin)

Regards

RutgersCamden

The modifications appear to have resolved the Elementor plugin issues. Thank you.

But, unfortunately, the mobile rendering issues remain. (i.e carousel items do not sack and appear squished together)

Nodari Support Team

Hi Rutgers

Sorry, missed that part of the question.

Please try again, its fixed too, I just changed setting to show 2 and 1 item for tablet and for mobile devices, check this out: https://monosnap.com/file/I68eZOqSdhK23BLr8MCYma6LbA4BV5 it was a setting

Regards

RutgersCamden

Thank you for your assistance.

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login