#133972 Popup not displaying

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Popup not displaying

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi Team,

OK so I’ve made a popup, called ‘PortalPopup’, set it to show on the homepage, but I don’t see it there. Have I missed a step??

Also, I’m wondering if you can advise how I make the button on the left simply close the popup?

Thanks,

Jen

Jennifer

PS: I’ve set it to draft in case it starts working somehow! I just don’t want it up until it’s ready 🙂

Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jen

Looks like you missed url of the project? 🙂

Regards

Jennifer

Hi Nodari. sorry *facepalm*

http://www.bpsassessment.com

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Jennifer.
    Nodari Support Team

Good morning Jen

Thanks for the website URL but I think you changed the default access page wp-admin to something else and I’m unable to locate dashboard

Thanks

Private
    Jennifer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Jennifer

I made changes to display conditions and its appearing now on the homepage, please verify my settings: https://prnt.sc/1x3y48m

Regards

Jennifer

Hi Nodai,

Thanks for that, I see it now. Please can you let me know how to link the left button so that it will close the popup? Our button options for this popup are to: close popup and stay on current page, or click to go to subdomain site.

Thanks,

Jen

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jen

Sorry, I missed that part of the question 🙂

Instead of the normal button, you need to use the Popup Action button, it has everything you need to manage closing, check this out:

Regards

Jennifer

Hi Nodari,

Ah thanks, that’s excellent! OK I have set up the popup, but having some styling issues as the Popup Action button doesn’t seem to have as many options.

Please can you help with some CSS to resolve the following?

• Buttons to be equal width
    • When text falls to 2 lines on mobile view it’s justified right?? But should be centred

Thanks,

Jen

PS: It’s set to show 1x a week so please feel free to un-set if necessary

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Jen

Sorry, but I still cant access with the provided access credentials 🙁 can you please check them for me?

Thanks in advance

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login