#131243 Portfolio Post Type Pages Not Loading

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Portfolio Post Type Pages Not Loading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We’ve recently updated the theme to the latest 6.9.0 version (the old ticket).

Besides updating the theme we’ve made the following updates:

• WordPress has been updated to 5.8.1
    • Post WordPress update, the plugins were updated
    • Renamed the folder “components” to “wpbakery” as stated in the old ticket (linked above)
    • The server defaulted the PHP version to 5.6, PHP has been updated to version 7.4
    • There were PHP errors related to WP Hide (old and has been removed)

The only issue now is the Portfolios aren’t loading on the screen.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

I ask for permission to temporarily deactivate the third-party plugins, can you please allow me to do this? I’m also interesting in why you use the 301 redirect plugin, I see a lot of redirection rules including portfolios

Regards

Developer

Hello,

Please go ahead and disable the third-party plugins. Can this be documented on which ones are deactivated and documenting the whole process of what was done?

The 301 redirects were needed because some of them indexed on Google and needed to be changed to prevent users from reaching a 404 page.

Thanks,

Nodari Support Team

Hi

Thanks and sorry, after debugging I was not able to find the issue, so I’m sending this ticket to our supervisor, he will review your problem tomorrow

Thanks for understanding

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

You just had to resave the permalinks settings with the pretty structure. That’s all. I did it and the issue was resolved.

Bests

Nodari Support Team

Hi

We also noticed you are using display none for the portfolio content, https://prnt.sc/1seej4u I commented it and portfolios are now appearing without any problem

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login