#138592 Prebuilt website?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Prebuilt website?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have downloaded the Jupiter X theme. My question now is: I’d like to use the prebuilt website as seen on https://jupiterx.artbees.net/sinope/
    and would just like to modify the text and images. How do I load the sinope demo contenct and website structure into the wordpress backend?

looking forward to hear any advice. thanks and regards

marleen

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please check this article regarding the demo template import:

Let us know if our further assistance is needed.

Regards.

Marleen Silvia Klier

Hello,

thanks for your support. But our programmer have the following problem: (text of ou programmers)

“for installing a prebuilt site like this http://jupiterx.artbees.net/sinope we need to update the jupiter theme. But after updating the theme the whole site crashed and we have reverted the backup with the help of your server team. And backup revert is possible only from the server-side.

Currently an error is thrown on your site because of a theme issue and theme update is not possible.
    When we had a chat with the server person at that time, the server person told us the issue is in the theme so it’s a clear issue is in the theme so for this, in the last email, we have suggested Marleen contact theme support for this.
    Yes, we can use a separate webspace and need to start from scratch with all updated plugins and theme. We recommend Bluehost.”

-> the problem we have is a theme and not a server problem. Can you please help me that we just can easyil install Jupiuter X.

FYI: we already have the Jupiter Theme for other pages. But for a new page we want to use the Jupiter X theme with the prebuilt page “sinope”

Thanks a lot.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Marleen

Surely we will help you, let me check it, please provide access details to your website in a PRIVATE reply and I will investigate/install the template of your choice

Regards

Private
    Marleen Silvia Klier
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Marleen

Case seems to be interesting and it definitely needs investigation, so, without accessing it its mot possible to guess the reason, Marleen can you please setup WordPress on a subdomain? just a temporary site on a subdomain,bit will not affect anything else.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your reply

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login