#132614 preview and slide elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme preview and slide elementor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a big problem with the preview elementor. When i want to preview my page, all styles are broken…(look the screen please)

I have adds slider and the slide don’t showto the preview elementor

Alreday turn wp rocket, cache busting,  regenerate assets jupiter  and elementor and it’s the same way.

Thanks for your help

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Sorry, the login link is not working, https://prnt.sc/1updnlw but most probably this is a knowns issue, I the slider settings, set your width and height values for all devices types, Desktop, Mobile and Tablet, if this is not the case please provide correct access details and I will check it

More details here in this reply

Regards

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Nodari.
    Private
    hamethyst
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    hamethyst
    Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    Private
    hamethyst
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I assume it was the exact same issue that my colleague Nodari mentioned in the first reply. I added the mobile and tablet size on your slider and the issue seems to be resolved now. Can you confirm this?

Bests

hamethyst

yes it works with elementor editing but when i want check with preview elementor, all styles are broken (look the screen) and there is not image on my slider…strange !

Nodari Support Team

Hi

I just tried it again and here are the results: https://www.loom.com/share/3497c73f1ec64d57bdae061410e1e4aa please share the screen record if you have something else, please note I added a second slider in order to get normal functionality.

P.s. you are using text adjusted to the left side, this seems to be not so good, so, consider adding a little bit of margins from the left side, right now you are using 0px margin

Regards

hamethyst

Hi Nodari,

Thanks all works fine now !

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login