#134593 Price Filter

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Price Filter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a JetWooBuilder products grid where I have limited the product selection by category. However, the JetSmartFilters price filter shows the price range of all products, not just from the category selected in the products grid.
    How can I restrict the price filter to the selected product category?

And is it possible to show the number of products available behind the filtering terms?

Thank you very much.

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check and let you know?

Regards

Private
    info-63ca3f8b
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

My apologies for the delay, but this is actually how the plugin works. Please check the demo page of Jet Smart Filter here:

The range filter works like that. It might be possible to do as you want in the future, but it requires a feature request to be placed in Crockoblock’s backlog. Since it’s all related to a third-party plugin, I recommend you to reach out to the Crockoblock community here and place a feature request:

https://github.com/Crocoblock/suggestions/issues

I honestly believe having such a feature will cause a UX bug. Imagine you filter the products based on a price range, then there is no way you can change the price range again? Maybe that also has a solution if the plugin author decides to work on this feature.

Regarding showing the number of items, you first need to enable the “Indexer option” on Crockoblock settings, then the Indexer will be available on your filter widgets.

The user account you provided in the previous reply was limited so I was not having access to Crockoblock’s page. You need to check it with an admin account.

Bests

info-63ca3f8b

Thank you for your support.

So I assume that at least the price filter shows the price range of all products in the store and not just those in the current category. I don’t think that’s possible any other way.

I was able to solve the other problem with indexing, thanks!

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sounds great ūüĎć
    Let us know if you need anything else ūüôā

Have a good weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login