#79749 Problem editing Jet Engine Listing

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problem editing Jet Engine Listing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We’re having a problem editing only one of the Jet Engine listings that come from the template https://jupiterx.artbees.net/job-board/
    Nothing has been changed after the import, only other pages have been edited.

The listing we have an issue with is https://rentahandbg.com/?jet-engine=job-single when editing with Elementor.
    Upon clicking ‘update’ none of the changes get saved and an Internal Server Error 500 error message appears. It can’t be saved as a template as well – an undefined error message shows up.
    All other listings can be edited and saved without a problem.

What we’ve tried:
    – updating everything on the website
    – downgrading Elementor to 2.9.14
    – checking all server requirements for Jupiter X & Elementor

Please check what the issue is.

Thank you.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

So sorry for the delay, can you please also share the FTP details of your installation? I need to check some files in the theme folder

Thanks

Private
    rentahand
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Good morning Rentahand

Thank you, I did some extra investigation, and turns out the problem is only happening in this template, other templates are working normally without error 500, in this case, I recommend these workarounds
    1. Create a new single job template and replicate elements you have on this page, just open them side by side and make sure you copy settings of the elements from one to another page
    2. not sure if this will work but you may also save this page as a template, however since the page has some problem it may not work

Let me know if it worked, or if you still have questions 🙂

rentahand

Hi Nodari,

Yes, like I previously mentioned it’s only on this template that the issue appears and it can’t be saved as a template.

I tested your first suggestion and started creating a new listing while adding the elements one by one manually and copying the settings from the listing coming with the template.
    Since I was saving after every step to really see if and when the issue might appear again, I found that the moment I add a Jet element (be it Jet Tabs, Jet Engine, or other) the page breaks and the 500 Server Error appears.

The reason we chose Jupiter X was because of this template and all its features.
    We won’t be able to use our website without this listing so please find a way to fix this since it’s clearly a bug coming with the theme/template.

Thanks.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Could you please try activating default WordPress theme Twenty Twenty and check if the Listing can be saved?

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Regards.

rentahand

Hello,

I tried activating Twenty Twenty but the listing still can’t be saved.
    The same server error appears.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

If the problem persists with default theme, then it’s related either to the server configuration or to the plugins.

Please ask your hosting provider support to check error_logs on the server.

Perhaps some PHP limits needs to be increased.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login