#81523 Problem updating Jupiter X automatically, and via dashboard

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problem updating Jupiter X automatically, and via dashboard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees,

It has been a disaster updating the Jupiter X automatically and via dashboard the last couple of days.

I tried updating automatically, but he update button wouldn’t work, so I tried via dashboard and it messed up my whole website.

It seemed like the elementor was working but the header, footer, etc were all messed up.

So I revert back to my backup but during the theme &plugin updates, the website got vulnerable and got hacked.

The site was landing on a random scam website.

I had to hire someone from Godaddy to perform malware, purchase firewall for protection. It’s been a disaster.

So Right now, the malware has been done website is back to normal but I still can’t update.

This is a school website and I can’t have that much problems with it.

I am afraid to do any website updates anymore

Can you guys try updating the theme and the plugin on your side, I’ve tried everything I can.

Please help.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I uploaded the newest v1.20.1 and the site seems to be fine.

In case issues creep up like page content missing try rolling Back to v2.94 https://docs.elementor.com/article/382-rolling-back-to-a-previous-version-of-elementor for now.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login