#136595 Problem with columns in elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problem with columns in elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I created a single template to “host” one of my custom posts. The problem is that the columns size % is not working the way elementor is supposed to work. Well, in the elementor editor, it seems to work, but once I view the website, the two columns always appear side by side, where I defined them to be on top of each other in the tablet and mobile versions. Example of page: https://clevercar.pt/carro/bmw-420/ – the section “caracteristicas” should be displayed with the two columns on top of each other in the tablet and mobile version, as i defined in elementor.

Can you help please?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

Do you mean these two should be on top of each other https://take.ms/Sfde0?

Regards

renato.ribeiro-63bf3f17

Yes, exactly that. On the mobile version I have configured them to be on top of each other, but that doesn’t translate to the front end.

And one more question: when I’m adding a block in elementor I get the error displayed on the image attached. And when I try to add a Jupiter X block, they don’t show as you can see in the other image.

Thank you

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

I just regenerated cache and files form the Elementor > Tools and it fixed your problem, please review it .

“when I‚Äôm adding a block in elementor I get the error displayed on the image attached” – Sorry, I was not able to replicate this error, can you please attach your image once again?

Regards

renato.ribeiro-63bf3f17

Hi Nodari, the problem with the columns is solved, thanks ūüėČ

Now, for the other problem, elements for Jet and JupiterX don’t show on elementor. Please see the first image attached. And the elements for elementor show but can’t be added due to the error I show in the second image.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please rollback the Elementor to version 3.4.8 in Elementor > Tools > Version Control.

After that check the Elementor library. It should fix the issue.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login