#135760 Problem with loading the page for the first time

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problem with loading the page for the first time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

There is a problem on the cartecwarsztat.co.uk website I am working on. I have installed the W3 total cache plugin, pre-configured it and it is OK, however when I change the computer I am using and access the cartecwarsztat.pl website from a different device for the first time, the entire CSS style on the website falls apart. Please verify the problem, I cannot solve it

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

not clearly get the problem, you provided two different domains? the first domain is not working at all, the second domain works normally and there is no problem with it: https://prnt.sc/1zzrcep please provide more details and I will check it again

Regards

daniolodaq-f06002bd

The correct domain is cartecwarsztat.pl

The problem is that the CUSTOM SINGLE PAGE, e.g.

https://cartecwarsztat.pl/?wywazarki=wywazarka-do-kol-b2000p

on the first visit from a new device does not look like it does on the project, it just falls apart. I am attaching a screenshot from my phone showing the wrong display of elements, on computers it also displays the elements wrong on the first visit, the page falls apart. In the next two screenshots from the phone you can see the correct display.

I have currently disabled the browser cache feature in W3 Total cache, because when it is disabled, the page loads correctly on first visits on new devices.

I hope I have described the problem correctly. I am also attaching my WP access credentials.

Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Danilo

I suspect this is a W3 total cache or configuration of the caching plugin, can you please check your website on the deactivated caching plugin?

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login