#132531 Problem with plugins & theme updates

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problem with plugins & theme updates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    After accessing the plugins and update tabs in the Jupiter X theme, I’m getting issues like the screenshot. The Site Health tab does not display any error related to this.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Dani,

Let’s Encrypt has recently updated its policy and changed something that is not allowing the old OpenSSL library to handshake and make the encryption with the server. In order to resolve this, you need to ask your web host provider to update the OpenSSL library on your website. Unfortunately, I can not access your backend to make sure about the OpenSSL version because you didn’t provide the login credentials, but you can check it on Tools -> Site Health -> Info -> Server and in case it was less than 1.1.x, then you need to update it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bests

daniolodaq-f06002bd

I don’t see the OpenSSL entry in the Server tab, but I have the information there as in the attached image.
    I will contact my hosting provider for information.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sure, it’s better to contact hosting provider support for detailed information about that issue.

Feel free to contact us if our further assistance regarding this matter is needed.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login