#130121 Problem with search form (jx) icon doesnt see

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problem with search form (jx) icon doesnt see

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with the “Search form” module. I have it in classic mode and I can’t see the logo, it doesn’t matter what color I put on it, I can see a white box around it in the shape of a border but the icon does not exist. In addition, a border is also created in the search part, although it does not have an assigned border

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Dhaump Infinity
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

I can see the problem, we need to disable all the 3rd party plugins on your site except the Required ones to see if it’s a plugin conflict issue, do you allow us to do this?

Also, please kindly provide the FTP credentials too, we may need to re-install the theme files on your site to investigate.

Please make sure you already backed up your whole site first (with the Duplicator plugin or All in One WordPress migration plugin).

Thank you.

Dhaump Infinity

thanks for your quick response. I have decided to use the full screen search engine and thus avoid the problem so as not to be wasting more time. However I am having a problem with updating the ACF plugin. It tells me error when updating every day. Could you look at it?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I can see the ACF is already up to date. Did you manage to resolve the issue?

Bests

Dhaump Infinity

They send me a wordpress email every day to say that ACF pro has not been updated, I don’t know why. I’m having another crash with a jet woobuilder template. There was no problem with it but suddenly when I go to edit it with elementor (as always) I get the error 500. (I have already spoken with my hosting and they tell me that it is a matter of the plugin) I do not know if it is because there is a pending update or it is another problem. I have multiple templates and it ONLY happens to me with that one

Private
    Dhaump Infinity
    Private
    Dhaump Infinity
    Dhaump Infinity

its a problem with “my account content” widget

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I can see this issue, however, I can assure you it has nothing to do with the theme. If you even switch the theme and deactivate the Jupiter X Core plugin, you will still see this issue. I honestly don’t think it’s a Jet Woo Builder issue too, but a third-party plugin overrides my account template. I strongly recommend you deactivate your plugins one by one to see which one is affecting them.

Bests

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login