#127002 Problems installing Template DEMO INVITATION

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problems installing Template DEMO INVITATION

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I have try to install wedding invitation template and doesn’t working, it doesn’t pass the first step. I have follow your advice and I intalled WP-Sweep plugin and the problem persists. I’m not a programmer, I’m a designer, can you resolve the problem please? I’m affraid if I have to modificate some code on .php file…

This is the template that I need:
    https://jupiterx.artbees.net/wedding-invitation/#gallery

Thanks in advance.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    iolanda-c3e426f4
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Thanks for providing the FTP details. The set_time_limit() function was disabled on your webhost for security reasons and that was causing the issue. I commented out the line responsible for setting the time limit and the issue is resolved.

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/control-panel-2/includes/class-helpers.php on line 122

The wedding invitation template is now installed on your website. You can also install any plugin you wish.

Regarding the above issue, in order to make sure it won’t happen again, I’m going to make sure it will have a proper fix soon in our product. Thanks for reporting it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Best regards

iolanda-c3e426f4

Thanks for all 😉

Best regards.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login