#130991 problems with Elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme problems with Elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have a problem with Elementor, when I try to edit a page I don’t see the possibility to choose the modules to insert from the left menu. At the top of the page I see these warnings:
    “Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pro_widgets’ in /home/customer/www/noisingleincucina.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/api.php on line 161”

“Warning: Illegal string offset ‘pro_widgets’ in /home/customer/www/noisingleincucina.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/api.php on line 164”

What happen? How can I work? can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Federico,

After deactivating the Raven plugin and clearing the Transients using a plugin named Transient Manager, the issue was resolved on your website. You don’t need to activate the Raven plugin as it’s already merged with Jupiter X Core and keeping it active will cause further issues. You can now delete the plugin Transient Manager.

Bests

Federico Grilli

Perfect!

Thanks for your help, good luck to the whole team.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome 🙂

Sonja Bloch

I have the same issuee again, I tried to clean the transients by this plugin and now nothing is working. Please fix this bug asap, this is very annoying. I can’t work on the websites of my clients if there are issues like this.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello @Sonja Bloch,

Would you mind to provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to the sites where you are facing the problem in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e so we can check them.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login