#135866 Problems with header template translation

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problems with header template translation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Im doing a website in german an spanish. I have translated the header in ES an it looks ok but when i see the website the spanish version takes the german version and i cannot find the problem.

thanks

I attach screenshots

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there!

On the es version, I see Spanish here https://take.ms/I2S11 and on te other one German https://take.ms/VsEF6

Am I missing something?

Regards

Alejandra Hoffman

yes, the website is in 2 languages german and Spanish.

The Spanish header is different because we do not have the german telephone number. and the email is different. Also the social is different. Every time I edit the language in Spanish …it changed in german too.

Every time I change it ..it changed in both languages-

Inside the translation tool. its ok but if you see it online both languages are the same and its wrong. They should be different. Im talking abut the pre-header, above the menu.

Also the Facebook and Instagram links…beside the menu, do not work when i changed them.

I attach more screenshots.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Alejandra,

In this case, I strongly recommend you to enable the “Multilingual Customizer” through Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Settings, then choose a completely different header for your different languages through Customizer. This was you can choose different settings for different languages and you can resolve the issue.

Bests

Alejandra Hoffman

Sorry I dont understand this…then choose a completely different header for your different languages through Customizer.
    you mean i go to templates and do two different headers¿

from where i can choose different headers?

thanks

Alejandra Hoffman

I did it

thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alejandra

Looks like you already resolved your problem, so, I will mark this case as a resolved, feel free to contact us again 🙂

Regards

Alejandra Hoffman

yes thanks!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Have a good day.

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login