#137043 Problems with Slider & Testimonials. Server Requirements Not Set Properly?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problems with Slider & Testimonials. Server Requirements Not Set Properly?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have the Jupiter X theme with the Hera template & using Elementor.

I’m having issues with the Home Page header slider and testimonials that I’ve customized not showing up.

I did not add an additional plugin – just using what was there in the template.

• The header doesn’t show up whether I’m initially trying to edit the home page, or if I view the page
    • The testimonials seem to show up when I’m editing the home page, but not if I view the page
    • If I go in to the slider and choose the image again, the slider will show up while editing but it seems to be hit or miss as to whether it shows up when trying to view the site.

I see a message about updating the server requirements for Jupiter X but I don’t know how to do it myself and I’m not sure if this is causing the issue.

I have tried:

• Deleting Jupiter X Core and other core plugins and reinstalling/re-activating
    • Deleting the entire Jupiter X and Jupiter X Child theme and re-installing (twice)
    • Completely deleting and re-installing fresh WordPress, theme and template

Any help would be appreciated.  I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure this out and am stuck.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I updated the Memory Limit, set the Width and Height in the Slider Settings, please check the page now https://take.ms/gzXRzm

Also, keep only the plugins that are actually used on the site, the Jupiter 6 plugins aren’t required here.

Regards

Laurie Towler

Thank you!  The issue appears to be resolved!

I had tried to have GoDaddy change the memory limit but either the person I was speaking to didn’t understand what I was asking, or they would not do it, and I could not figure out where to find the place to put the code.

After I submitted this ticket I installed the Jupiter theme and plugins to see if that would resolve the issue, but I didn’t want to make that change until someone had had a chance to respond to my ticket.

I will remove the Jupiter theme & plugins now that the issue is resolved.

Thank you VERY much for you prompt help!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome 🙂

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login