#133085 Problems with submenu not showing

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Problems with submenu not showing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I discovered a error regarding the menu on https://www.akustik.nu. I can not see submenus when I browse the website. What can be the problems that cause it?

As you can see in the screenshot 1 from Chrome, the submenu does not appear when I hover the mouse pointer over the “services” menu. If, on the other hand, I am logged in to WordPress admin, the submenu is displayed (screenshot 2). The menu does not work in the mobile either.

Hope you can help me.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

Strangely, I just checked and the Sub Menu showed correctly https://take.ms/e5EtI what am I missing?

Regards

Conny

It works when you are logged in. I also have access to Firefox, Chrome and Edge. None of the browsers the submenu works on. Also has problems in the mobile. However, just test Android there.

Private
    Conny
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Conny,

It’s actually the “Delayed Javascript Execution” option in the WP-Rocket plugin that is causing this issue. It causes the jQuery missionary addon which is a WordPress JS bundled, to encounter an error while the WP Rocket is caching everything, and that error causes the rest of the issues. You either need to deactivate that option in WP Rocket -> File Optimization -> JavaScript Files -> Delay JavaScript Execution, or contact WP Rocket support and ask for a working exception list on your website.

Bests

Conny

Hi,

I disabled WP Rocket and it still does not work. I hope you can find a solution to this problem because it still seems to be in Jupiter X.

Best regards

Hi Conny,

I just deactivated the Deffer JS and Delayed JS execution options on WP Rocket and can see that the issue is resolved. Can you please try incognito mode or clear your browser cache or try another browser and see if that works on your side too?

Bests

Conny

Hello Mohsin,
    I have tried incognito mode and it works. 🙂

Conny

I will forward your information to WP Rocket who said it was due to another plugin.

Conny

… and sorry, forgot to thank you for your help and great support!

You really made life easier with your solution.

Glad to hear that it worked 🙂 Bests

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login