#45661 Problems with support subscription

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Problems with support subscription

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi, good morning,

I have an active license of Jupiter that will expire on 16th of February.

Today, I logged in to the Artbees Support Portal and, from the Dashboard tab, I clicked on the Extend Subscription link. I have been redirected to the ThemeForest screen that said me that my license was expired.

After that, I clicked on the Register Product Tab and I clicked on the Extend Subscription link. Automatically, my license that expire on 16th of February is now expired.

I have two questions:

1. How can I recover these 10 days license lost after clicking on your extend subscription link?
    2. I would like to renew the support but, when I visit Themeforest screen, the price is more expensive that the renewal paid on 2019 (more than 10$). The renewal price has risen or this is because the system detects my license as expired?

I would like to clarify this problem before to renew my support.

Thanks in advance for your help and support,

Enric Alvarez

Hi again,

Could you please clarify my problem with my subscription, please?

ThanksΒ  and best regards,

Nodari Support Team

Hi Enric

Please take my apologies about this delay

Regarding your questions,

1. Support days are counted from the product purchase date or from license extending the day, so, if you purchase license today it will be counted from this day, in other words, your 10 days will not be added to the next purchase. in this case, my suggestion is to buy support on the last day or one day after your current license expires πŸ™‚
    2. Actually support price is defined by Themeforest, most probably you purchased your item on promotion when the price was lower than usual
    Enric Alvarez

Hi Nodari,

Thanks for your answer and explanations.

I probably explained myself wrong because my main question is still not resolved.

The question is if Themeforest is calculating the support price correctly because it is saying me that my support is expired and this is not true. My support time will expire on the 16th of february, but, due to the problem explained in my first message, now the support appears as expired.

Thanks in advance for your help and support,

Enric Alvarez

In other words, and following your extending subscription link (https://themes.artbees.net/docs/extending-support-subscription/)

If my support is active, the price should be 62,5% of the theme price

If support is expired, the price should be 87,5% of the theme price

I would like to clarify this and, also, that my end of support date was fixed because now is appearing as expired (and shouldn’t).

I hope I have explained myself better.

Thanks for your help and support,

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Enric,

I manually increased the support subscription for another month for you (until the 10th of March 2020). From now on, when you extend the support subscription, it will calculate from the 10th of March 2020. Hope it helps πŸ™‚

Hi Enric,

I manually increased the support subscription for another month for you (until the 10th of March 2020). From now on, when you extend the support subscription, it will calculate from the 10th of March 2020. Hope it helps πŸ™‚

Enric Alvarez

Thank you very much for your help, Mohsin!!

I hope that I have no problems when I renew my subscription (fingers crossed).

Best regards and thank you for your help and support,

Nodari Support Team

Enric, Thank you for being our valued customer πŸ™‚

Let us know if you have other questions on the new ticket

Enric Alvarez

Hi again,

I’ve renewed my support subscription, but the expiration date on the dashboard is still displaying 10th of march.

The date on themeforest is 5th of september.

Best regards,

Ok something should be wrong with the portal. You were right, I will ask our development team to take a look at this issue and resolve it. Wonder why it’s happening in your case only. Meanwhile, I increased the support subscription up to 10th of March 2021.

Best Regards

Enric Alvarez

Thank you very much for your help, Mohsin!

I’m sorry for the inconveniences and I would like to say you that I’m not very proud of be the only one with this problem :p

Months ago, I had problems with a Jupiter update and someone in the Artbees support team extend my subscription as a compensation for the troubles. Since then, the expiration date is different between the portal and Themeforest.

Now I have the same issue. Themeforest will say me in septembre that my subscription is about to expire, but in Artbees portal the subscription will expire on march of 2021.

I think that this issue affects my renewal price, because Themeforest thinks that my subscription is expired.

Hope this helps to fix the problem.

Best regards and thanks again,

Hi Enric, sorry, we will investigate, but it won’t affect the renewal price as far as we know. We will investigate for sure. thanks for reporting.

Enric Alvarez

Hi Mohsin, good morning for me,

Seems that the problem is not resolved yet.

On ThemeForest, my subscription will expire in 4 days (5th of Septembre) whilst in the Artbees account page the expiration date is 10th of March 2021.

Cheers,

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Enric Alvarez
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    Enric Alvarez
    Nodari Support Team

Have a great week Eric πŸ™‚

If you still have any questions we are here to answer πŸ™‚

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login