#81316 Product Archive only available in shop customizer

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Product Archive only available in shop customizer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I need to use Elementor settings in my Product Archive as I need to use. the Elementor Query Option to exclude certain product categories in my search – however it is prompting me to edit product archive settings under APpearance Customizer – however there are no settings to use here.

how to make sure the product archive is fully available to be used by Elementor (Not sure if this makes a difference but am using Elementor Pro)

thanks

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You can create a Product Archive template with the JetWooBuilder plugin which is bundled in the theme. Please refer to this article:

If you still need assistance, please provide WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply.

Thank you.

Regards.

Janice Lourdes

Hi there,

I did this however i dont see the Query section in Content. It is still showing edit Archive Products in Appearance Customize. Can you advice how do i get the attached Query to show in the serach archive template?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Seems you’re using another Product Archive element in the search template. Could you please provide WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply to check your dashboard?

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login