#132046 Product Filters wont work

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Product Filters wont work

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees,

I have always had difficulty getting the nice looking product filters to work on my shop/product page – I can get them to appear however when clicked nothing happens, I have tried every option so I’m not sure what I’m missing. 🙁

The seccond part of my problem is the side category filter works however it takes me to a different looking page when clicked and the side menus disappear – how is this fixed?

It would be great if you could assist.

Kind regards,

Jade

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

If you’re filtering products on the basis of some value that should be set first like Size for example https://take.ms/jdEyP

Regards

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Hi There,

sorry for delayed response i didn’t get an email notification of your reply for some reason, so i had been waiting for the email.

i can 100% confirm i have all my sizes entered for products as attributes etc, the filtering isnt picking it up or working though.

Thanks,

Jade

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Please see a screenshot of my sizes, I have uploaded products via CSV file using WP all import which has fields for the Variants / taxonomy’s. this is what i need the filter options to read from.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

The Filter should be for Woocommerce Shortcode https://take.ms/sa5Oa and not JetWooBuilder Products Grid and Query ID is not required https://take.ms/JG853 since there is only one widget on the page.

Regards

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Hi there Amir,

I still don’t understand and am unable to make it work.. I never used to have this much difficulty with it

Thanks,

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Hi there,

I can now see those filters are working – i would just like to confirm that these are coming from the woocommerce taxonomy’s from a bulk upload sheet and not in an extra section i will have to add manually. Sorry for the confusion!

The next issue i was meaning was if you click on a product category (lets say the “Growing Media <span class=”count”>(3)” one from the main products page the left side bar isnt continuing on to that category page (i would like it to flow through all archive pages). The product category’s should also change to the sub cats of the selected cat.</span>

Im not sure why im finding it so confusing and difficult this time around i have built a few ecommerce sites with elementor and jupiterX with no problems in the past im not sure if something has changed in the setup or configuration or maybe its just the theme template have chosen.

Thankyou so much for your assistance, i feel like the issue is almost resolved 🙂

Hi there,

Yes, that is part of the theme. In order to fix this, I added this CSS in Customizer -> Additional CSS:

.widget_woocommerce_product_categories .children {
        display: block;
    }

Can you please check and confirm if it addresses this issue?

Bests

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Yes! thank you so much!!

I have one last issue (i hope) i haven’t seen this happen before but now in the archive product page when brand filter is selected they appear in one large column instead of the 4 columns like the all products page – is there a way to stop this and have it appear in the 4 columns?

(screenshots attached)

Hi Jade,

You are right, I realized it’s a conflict between Jet Woo builder and Elementor Pro plugins. I reported this to the Crockoblock team to resolve this anytime soon. Then I was able to provide a CSS fix for that. Can you please try this?

.elementor-products-grid ul.products {
        display: grid;
        margin: 0;
        grid-column-gap: 20px;
        grid-row-gap: 40px;
    }
     .elementor-products-grid  ul.products::before {
        display: none;
    }

Until the issue resolves in the Jet Woo Builder plugin, this CSS fix could be handy.

Best regards

Ok, I received an update from the Crockoblock support team and that is to make sure you have set the filters correctly. Apparently, you need to use the “Elementor Pro Archive Products” instead of “WooCommerce Shortcode” in the filter settings. See my attached screenshot.

This would resolve the issue.

Bests

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Thanks That has fixed that issue 🙂

Just wondering if it is possible for the filters to not show options that aren’t available in products listed in a sub category?

Currently if i choose a sub category all filter options show but if you click one that doesn’t match a product in that category it just says no products to show, i would rather the option be hidden if not available in the current archive.

Hi Jade,

Sorry but I’m not sure if it’s possible with Jet Woo Builder and Jet Smart Filters that you are using right now. There is no feature for it and in the front end, there is no CSS class available that allows such filtering.

Bests

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Hi Moshin,

I think it is possible as i built this website a year or so ago https://rapidclean.com.au/products/

If you click on a category it takes you to the second level (no 1st level categories visible)

It also does not show any filter options that aren’t available in the selected category.

I have no idea why it worked here and not on this other website.

Thanks,

Jade

Hi Jade,

It’s true, but this website is not using Jet Smart Filters and Elementor. You are using the regular Product Categories from WooCommerce widgets which are doing it by default. The widget you are using now is different.

Bests

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login