#128242 Product list woocommerce – remove item (logo and link instagram) not possible

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Product list woocommerce – remove item (logo and link instagram) not possible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’d like to remove ‘goestingske’ and the instagram and youtube link on the product list. I think this is the footer from other pages that got converted in a wrong way on the page. See in attachment.

To be perfect it should be the same footer as on the other pages. Is that possible (so the logo and the mint green background and social icons)

Many thanks.

Debbie

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    vandijckdebbie-5a3a8bfb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’ve removed the mentioned content from the Shop page.

Please check it now.

Regards.

vandijckdebbie-5a3a8bfb

Hi,

Thank you very much!

I had one more question, how does it work to have a login page for customers? I can’t figure this one out. In what stage of the order does this come and what page do I have to add?

Greetz

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

If you want to create a login page for customers, you can use Ultimate Member plugin as described here:

or use default Woocommerce My Account page which will show register/login forms for non-registered users.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/getting-started/the-my-account-page/

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login