#135191 product title aligned

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme product title aligned

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello I have a problem with the product titles, when one has a double line then the “add to cart” button goes lower and is not aligned with the rest. Is there a way to make it always aligned, even it means that all the time it will have more space between the title and the button?

Thanks

imcostapires-bea43979

here it is the picture

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    imcostapires-bea43979
    This reply has been marked as private.
    imcostapires-bea43979

Also im trying to create a new page “BODY” and include a PRODUTCS block but is not giving me the option to choose the categories to include, but I have done it before in other pages like for example “COLD PROCESS SOAP” page, so I don’t know what is happening now.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Try the below CSS in Customize > Additional CSS:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title {
        height: 55px;
    }

Regards

imcostapires-bea43979

OK thank you that worked.

Also im trying to create a new page “BODY” and include a PRODUTCS block but is not giving me the option to choose the categories to include, but I have done it before in other pages like for example “COLD PROCESS SOAP” page, so I don’t know what is happening now. Also if I go to this page “cold process soap” that I have created before and edit in the element or now is not giving me the option to choose other categories to include so there must be occurring an error.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Could you please attach screenshots of the error and steps you did so far?

Regards

imcostapires-bea43979

so before I did this page where the products appearing are only from one category that I choose at the time (I did a few months ago):

now im trying to create a new page and I can’t find where to choose the categories

this is the new page, the products appearing are random ones:

I am using the same element “products JX”

imcostapires-bea43979

Hello im still waiting on a response on this block. It really seems it is a problem with the block, that before had the option to choose categories and now it doesn’t have anymore…

thank you

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please take our apologies for the delay in response.

The problem with selecting categories in the Products widget was reported to our developers. The fix is ready and will be available in the nearest theme update. Meantime, as a temporary solution you can downgrade Elementor to version 3.3 in Elementor > Tools > Version Control.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login