#107519 Products displayed vertically

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Products displayed vertically

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The products at dermocare.pt/facial are displayed vertically when they should be horizontal.

This seems to be some kind of bug I believe.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Fredrico,

I believe it is happening due to jQuery migrate library changes in the recent WordPress updates. Kindly update the theme and all the plugins to the latest version and the issue should be resolved.

Bests

frederico honrado

Hi,

I have updated the theme and all the plugins yet the site is down. Can you please help?

This might help: “Error: This theme failed to load properly and was paused within the admin backend.”

This might also help:

Um erro do tipo E_ERROR foi causado na linha 102 do ficheiro /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiter/compon<wbr />ents/shortcodes/mk_blog/vc_<wbr />map.php. Mensagem de erro: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mk_get_image_sizes() in /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiter/compon<wbr />ents/shortcodes/mk_blog/vc_<wbr />map.php:102
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/themes/jupiter/framew<wbr />ork/plugin-integrations/visual<wbr />-composer/init.php(141): include_once()
    #1 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/class-wp-hook.php(28<wbr />7): mk_visual_composer_mapper(”)
    #2 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/class-wp-hook.php(31<wbr />1): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #3 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/plugins/js_composer_<wbr />theme/include/classes/core/<wbr />class-vc-mapper.php(52): do_action(‘vc_mapper_init_…'<wbr />)
    #5 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-content/plugins/js_composer_<wbr />theme/js_composer.php(268): Vc_Mapper->init()
    #6 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/class-wp-hook.php(28<wbr />7): Vc_Manager->init(”)
    #7 /home/dermocare/public_html/wp<wbr />-includes/class-wp-hook.php(31<wbr />1): WP_Hook->apply_filt

frederico honrado

Hi,

Meanwhile, I had to go back to an early version of the website as it was offline 24h and I need it to be operational.

This morning, I updated all the plugins and the wp version. All good until now.

The site breaks down only when I activate the theme. So, I will do this later with your help hopefully.

With regards to replacing the old theme with the new (jupiter-v6.8.0), I am doing it correctly:

1. Upload the new theme folder under themes and giving it a new name.
    2. Going back to wp admin and activating it.

I hope you can help.

Thank you.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

You shouldn’t give a new name to the theme folder. It should be named as “jupiter” and need to override the existing “jupiter” folder.

At first deactivate WPBakery plugin and update Jupiter via FTP:
    https://themes.artbees.net/docs/updating-theme-child-theme/ (read the part “Updating theme via FTP”)

How to get Jupiter 6 archive, read here:

​Then install Jupiter Donut and Jupiter Core plugins via Jupiter > Control Panel > Required Plugins.
    Then activate WPBakery plugin and update it via Jupiter > Control Panel > Required Plugins.

Let us know the result.
    Thank you.

frederico honrado

Hi,

I successfully updated all the plugins and the theme (6.8.1) as instructed.

Nevertheless, the problem persists as the products are still displayed vertically. I have checked the row options as well as the WooCommerce page element Product category and it seems all well.

Furthermore, I have turned off every non-essential plugin and the products did not cease to be vertically aligned.

https://www.dermocare.pt/facial/

What should I do?

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide FTP (FTP username, FTP hostname, FTP password) credentials for investigation.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    frederico honrado
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I see that products are shown horizontally now https://prnt.sc/10bywri .

Have you made any changes?

If the issue still persists, please provide the direct page URL for it.

Thank you.

Regards.

frederico honrado

Hi,

Sorry, I still see them horizontal.

Here’s a couple of print screens from safari and chrome (updated versions).

Hello,

Your screenshots are missing. Please re-attach them.

Also share the pages links where you see the issue.

Regards.

frederico honrado
    frederico honrado

Images attached.

Hello,

I spent a lot of time investigating this issue, unfortunately no luck.

As an alternative, I added Product Loop element on that page instead of Product Category https://prnt.sc/10cy7mj and now the products are shown properly.

Please check the page.

Let us know if this solution suits you.

Thank you.

Regards.

frederico honrado

Hello, Thank you for your work.

Yes, it suits only partially because the related products on the product page (see link below) para are still displayed horizontally.

Here’s the link: https://www.dermocare.pt/produto/facial-4/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login