#77992 Products missing onscreen after most recent Jupiter update

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Products missing onscreen after most recent Jupiter update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

We have updated our Jupiter theme to 6.7.0 and also wordpress to 5.5

We have also updated the woocommerce plugins

Since then we have noticed that some products are not appearing in our child theme setup on the livesite.

https://trewarne.com.au/product-category/ole-lynggaard/ole-lynggaard-copenhagen-snakes-collection/

You can see it shows one product but the filter on the top right says showing all 12 results (when you switch to parent Jupiter theme) these products show

We have other products here and there that are not showing properly since the changes. Is this due to WP 5.5 not fully compatible with Jupiter 6.7.0 ?

Should we revert to a previous backup (which I’d rather not do as we have added products since then)

Whats your thoughts, or is there an easy fix from your end?

thanks so much, Alistair

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Alistair,

Which theme version were you using before you updated to the latest version of the theme?

I think it’s not happening because of the WP 5.5 update. I think its happening because there may have been some template/hook changes in the latest version of the theme or the Woocommerce plugin which may have made the child theme incompatible.

If this is the case, you will have to re-check the code in the child theme and make it compatible with the latest version of the theme.

Regards.

Private
    Alistair Ralston
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Alistair Ralston
    Private
    Alistair Ralston

Hello Alistair,

I’m afraid I won’t be able to do that because:

• We have not custom coded the child theme that you are using currently.
    • Re-coding and making the child theme compatible will be time-consuming which is out of the scope of this support.

To make it compatible, you will have to contact the person who helped you with the child theme.

Regards.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Danish Iqbal.
    Private
    Alistair Ralston
    Private
    Alistair Ralston

Hello Alistair,

If you really don’t have anything in the child theme, you don’t really need it then.

You can simply remove the child theme and activate the parent theme which should fix any issue.

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login