#76277 Products pagination and archive template

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Products pagination and archive template

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, there

I have an issue with the pagination in my custom shop page:

If I set the product grid (with CSS ID “preset1”) and set the paginatin to query “preset1”, the pagination works fine

But if I set the product grid (with CSS ID “preset1”) with “Use current query” as YES and set the pagination to query “preset1”, the pagination doesn’t work

Another issue, related with this is that the category page of my products use the same template as the shop. I cannot change this (I don’t know why) so I’m using the shop template:

If I set the product grid with “Use current query” as NO, in every page (shop and category) shows all the products

If I set the product grid with “Use current query” as YES, in shop shows all the products and in category shows only the products for that category. This is what I want.

With these two situations, we have:

If the category page shows only the products of that category, the pagination doesn’t work (neither in the shop or in the category page)

If the category page shows all the products, the pagination works, but not the category page.

So, if I can use the paginatión and the “Use current query” as YES for the grid, everything is fine

I hope you can help

Thanks!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Morgan,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay. Regarding the first issue, kindly set the query id and CSS id to “default”. it will resolve the issue with the pagination. Unfortunately, it’s a bug with Jet plugins and not yet resolved. But using this trick, it would be ok.

I guess your second issue will also resolve with the above. Can you check that as well?

Bests

morgan media

Hi, Mohsin

Don’t worry about the delay: I was on vacation so there was no rush

But, I have changed the CSS ID from “preset1” and the Query ID “preset1” for “default” in every filter and the pagination in the shop template, and nothing changed

Now, I have the custom template for the shop, that shows all the products with the pagination. This is ok

But the page of the category doesn’t work the pagination if “Use Current Query” is activated

I created a new template “Caraibi Single Category” and used this in each category: http://cliente.morganmedia.es/caraibishop/categoria-producto/travel-mats-en/. This way i can use the shop page with pagination. I

I need to use the pagination and the current query in the category pages

Thanks a lot

Private
    morgan media
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

You’re using incorrect elements in your Archive and Shop templates in JetWooBuilder.

Instead of Product Grid element on the Shop template, you need use Products Loop element as listed in the JetWoo Settings https://take.ms/zgefmJ . If incorrect element is used on any JetWoo template, another template may work incorrectly too. As for the archive template, Products Grid element can’t be used. You need add only the elements like image, price, Add to cart button, etc. and then set the columns number. Please read this article https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/how-to-create-and-set-a-product-archive-template/ and edit your templates, replace with correct elements.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login