#49659 Purchase code linked to wrong email address

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Purchase code linked to wrong email address

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I purchased a theme license back on 8/17/2016 through envato. At the time I was working with a programmer to setup my theme. He registered my license under his email address. Is it possible to get that license registered to my account? I have proof of purchase.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hey, Please kindly provide the necessary information(in a private reply) such as the email when you purchased the theme, purchase code, Envato username. your real name, new (unused for Artbees Dashboard) Email to be used, etc. We will validate and change the email for you.

Regards

Clayton White

I attached the proof of purchase document in the last reply. I’m not sure what email he had used to activate the theme.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Can you contact that programmer and ask him to remove the purchase code from his account?

Please share the Envato username which was used to buy the theme. Is it your Envato account?

Are you already registered in the Artbees Dashboard? If so, please provide an email address that is not added in the Artbees Dashboard.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login