#92590 Questions converting from Jupiter 6 to X / finding settings

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Questions converting from Jupiter 6 to X / finding settings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I am in the process of converting from Jupiter 6 to X. There are a few things I am unable to figure out. Can you please let me know where to find the settings to make the following changes in Jupiter X? We are planning to continue using WPBakery Page Builder; however, if I have to switch to Elementor to make the changes below, I will do so.

1) On all our old pages, there is a section at the bottom that covers the full width. In Jupiter X, it now displays in a container. I am unable to figure out how to make that section full width.

2) The sidebar on the new home page is now covered over by the header slider.

3) The old sticky nav menu and logo shrinks in height as you scroll down. It doesn’t do that in Jupiter X and I can’t find where to make that change.

4) There are title bar background images for each old interior page. I can’t find where to add those in Jupiter X.

5) On the old home page sidebar, there are thumbnails that display with each recent post. I cannot find where to enable that feature again and select which categories to show.

6) On the old home page sidebar, there is a Testimonials widget. I cannot find this widget in Jupiter X.

7) On the new home page, the slider is pushed down and there is now a gap between the top menu and the slider. I don’t see where I can fix that setting.

8) Some of the old pages have a background image (lily) that has a fixed position on the left. I cannot find where to replicate that setting. On the new home page, it’s directly behind the main container now (where I don’t want it).

Thank you so much for your kind assistance!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

1) If this section is on all pages, create a Custom Footer, and add it to that.

2) Try this CSS in Jupiter X > Customize > Additional CSS:

.home aside.jupiterx-sidebar.jupiterx-secondary.col-lg-3 {
    padding-top: 358px;
    }

3) Again its better to use a Custom Header and Sticky Header

4) You can add it in Customize > Title Bar > Styles > Container https://take.ms/evc0W

5) The Posts do show the images should as well, please make sure these posts have Featured Images added.

6) I added the Testimonials as a shortcode

7) Try the below CSS:

.jupiterx-main-content {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

8) Please provide screenshot so I could check.

Amir Rather Support Team

Also, I added the below CSS to style the Testimonials in the Sidebar

.jupiterx-sidebar #testimonial_13 .mk-testimonial-quote {
        font-size: 13px !important;
        font-style: normal !important;
        font-weight: 400 !important;
        letter-spacing: 0px;
        text-transform: initial;
        width: 235px !important;
         position: relative;
        padding: 15px;
        border: 1px solid #ededed;
        background-color: #fafafa;
        color: grey!important;
        border-radius: 2px;
    	    margin-left: -77px;
    }
    .jupiterx-sidebar ul.flex-direction-nav {
        display: none;
    }
    jupiterx-sidebar .mk-testimonial.avantgarde-style .jupiterx-sidebar .mk-testimonial-content {
        padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }
    Linda Anderson

Hi Amir,

Thank you so much for your responses! I do need some additional help.

1) Fixed with custom footer.

2) When I add that CSS for the sidebar, then in mobile there is a 358px blank space so unfortunately that fix will not work for us. See screenshot for how the sidebar is underneath the slider (and too close to the title bars).

3) I created a sticky header but the logo size and height of menu bar still is not changing. Also, when I hover over a menu item the whole nav menu jumps.

4) I can add a global title bar background image that is the same for all pages, but nowhere can I find how to have different background images for each page; e.g., FAQ (https://www.thrivingspaces.com/faq/) and Services (https://www.thrivingspaces.com/services/) pages each have a unique background image.

5) The Recent Posts widget is still not displaying the thumbnails. Each post does has a featured image (see screenshot).

6) Thank you for creating the testimonial widget! I will need to fix the styling, however.

7) That CSS fix helped but there is still a gap (see screenshot).

8) I was able to display a background image for the body section of the site, but like the sidebar, it is underneath the slider or title bars (see screenshot).

HERE ARE OTHER ITEMS FOR WHICH I CANNOT FIND A FIX.

9) Main body content is too close to title bar (see screenshot).

10) There is a brown border around the title bar. I cannot find a setting within Customize > Title Bar to remove this (see screenshot).

I have spent hours trying to find solutions for each of these so I could fix them myself (and not have to bother you again :)) but have been unable to do so, so I appreciate your help with all of our issues.  THANK YOU!!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

2,3) Fixed now

4) You to create multiple Custom Title Bar Templates https://themes.artbees.net/docs/breadcrumb-element/ and assign in the Post Options to different pages.

5) Looks like the Recent Post Widget doesn’t support images unfortunately

6) I fixed the CSS check now

7) I hid the space as well.

8) Try this CSS:

body {
        background-position: 290px;
    }

9) You can add margin-top if you edited pages with Elementor

10) You can try:

.jupiterx-main-header:not(.jupiterx-main-header-custom) {
        border: none !important;
    }

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login