lisette-57c26b7a 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ve almost finished my website but I’m running into a few things that I can’t manage.
– on the mobile version, a blue stripe remains around the dropdown menu, which I cannot remove. How to do this?
– On the homepage, for example, I pushed the first photo up too much so that it fits nicely with the menu bar. Now I can no longer edit and/or replace the photo. How do I do this?
I also want to purchase a sales ticket system and saw that there are different providers, can you indicate which ticket system works well with Jupiter and Woocommerce?
I like to hear.
Greetings LisetteAmir Rather Support Team 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can take a look?Privatelisette-57c26b7a 2 months, 2 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.Alexander Hutsol Support Team 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Please provide the site URL as well.
Regards.Privatelisette-57c26b7a 2 months, 2 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.Alexander Hutsol Support Team 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- I checked the mobile menu but didn’t see the blue stripe https://prnt.sc/1k01u7h . Can you show a screenshot? What device are you using?
- You can use the Navigator in the Elementor editor and select the needed section https://prnt.sc/1k02r3e .
- What ticket system do you mean? Can you clarify with more details what you want to achieve? Are you looking for some plugin?
Regards.Privatelisette-57c26b7a 1 month, 2 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.PrivateAlexander Hutsol Support Team 1 month, 2 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.