#78026 Quick View not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Quick View not working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Quick View is not working on my shop page. https://maps.leftalignmarketing.com/store/

Nodari Support Team

Hey Luke

Is this production site? may I try to deactivate all third-party plugins to exclude plugin conflicts?
    Or maybe you can do this? deactivate all your third party plugins and check if you still have the same problem, let me know results

Thanks

Luke Adams

I deactivated the non-essential plugins and it didn’t resolve the problem. This is a production site.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Could you please downgrade WordPress to the previous version and check the quick view button after that?

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Luke Adams

Just downgraded to 5.4.2. Didn’t work.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Luke,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. Since you are using the Jet Woo Builder, you need to take some extra steps to make it work. All are explained here:

https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/how-to-create-a-product-quick-view-with-jetwoobuilder-and-jetpopup/

However, if you use the Jupiter X shop customizer, you won’t need to take these steps. Only enable the quick view. Unfortunately, you can’t use both Jupiter X shop customizer and the Jet Woo Builder shop page template at the same time, so if you wish to use the Jet Woo Builder, you need to do it as they explained on their website. (Above link).

Bests

Luke Adams

Followed the instructions for Jet Woo Builder, and it works great except that the main image doesn’t show in the quick view (see attached pictures). Any thoughts on how to fix that?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Luke,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay. However, since that day, I am not able to see the quick view button on your page. Is it possible that you can add the quick view button once more to a page and share the link here so I investigate what is wrong?

Bests

Private
    Luke Adams
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Luke

Sorry but, can you tell me how you built this page? its not a default shop page and as I can see you are using a complex setup on this page, instead of normal popup I have only the “select options” button and when I click subscribe popup appearing, https://prnt.sc/ui2z1z
    I think this page is not fully ready and the setup is not correct, however, it’s so complex I was not able to follow it, plus, I don’t want to make changes

Luke Adams

It’s set up using the JetWooBuilder, as I was directed by one of your professionals on another thread. It used to pop up with the product information, but now it just says subscribe.

Luke Adams

I fixed it!

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to hear that.
    Thank you for informing us 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login