#79326 Raven Forms

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Raven Forms

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have some forms on the site using the raven form element in elementor.

How do I configure the email address that it sends to?
    Does raven keep a log? Or do I have to install a different plugin?

Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hello Maryanne

No, you don’t need extra plugins for this in the form setting, there is a setting tab, in this tab, you have to type Email and a new tab will appear where you will be able to enter the desired email where you want to get form submissions, check this out:

Let me know if it worked 🙂

Maryanne Amies

Thanks for your response.

Thank you, I found the settings. I have sent a couple of tests through but they don’t appear in my inbox, not even in the spam.

I have tried different emails to see if it’ll go through, now none of the forms won’t submit at all, I press ‘send’ and nothing happens. Not sure what i did wrong

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Maryanne

That’s good 🙂

Regarding failed deliveries of mail, we have this problem explained with the solution on this page: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/i-dont-receive-any-email-what-should-i-do/

Before this, I would recommend to talks with your hosting, in most cases hosting services doesn’t have enabled mail function, make sure it is enabled from the hosting

Private
    Maryanne Amies
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Maryanne,

Assuming you have already upgraded the Elementor to version 3, please check out the below solution to fix the issue with the form not submitting and showing 500 error in the browser console:

1 – Please roll back the Elementor to version 2.9.14 which is the previous stable version in Elementor -> Tools -> Version Control

2 – Then, add a new random form on the page on which you have already added a form and update the page.

3 – Check the page in the frontend and you will see that both the forms will work now.

4 – Finally, without doing anything further, delete the random form that you added in step 2 and update the page.

Note: Please do not upgrade the Elementor to version 3 for now as it’s buggy and not fully compatible with the theme and the other plugins.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login