#78268 Raven Post Element – Custom Post Type

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Raven Post Element – Custom Post Type

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have created a custom post type using JetEngine and I need to show a list of items using the Raven (or Elementor’s default) post element. I see only two source options for Raven post element which are blog and portfolio. Can I add my custom post type to the source?

If not, can I disable the Raven Post Element and use Elementor’s default post element? I am sure Elementor’s post element supports custom post types.

Thanks

Amir Rather Support Team

You are not limited to use Raven Posts or Post Carousel to represent your content to your visitors. The comprehensive scenario that can cover all of your needs to build a listing or directory website upon your dynamic content is this:

1 – Use the Jet Engine to create your custom post type.

2 – Create a single post type template with Jupiter X and assign it in the Customizer in order to show your desired content on your single posts.

3 – Create a listing template and use it on a Listing Grid (one of the Jet Engine elements) inside an archive template.

4 – Use Jet Smart Filters to add filtering and search options to your listings.

This is how most of our listings templates have built. You can check them out here.

See https://themes.artbees.net/docs/dynamic-elements-and-post-type-templates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login