#135153 Received a code 213 error

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Received a code 213 error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Received a code 213 error. Also having trouble with WP Bakery access. I’m guessing it may be related to the code?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Dennis

So sorry about that, may I know where you have it? I just browsed the frontend and backend of your website and I can’t see any error messages, I also tried the backend and frontend builder of Wpbackery and I have no problem with usability, anything has been changed in this problem?

Regards

Dennis Hughett

It appears I’m not receiving the error any longer. However, I’m having an image uploading problem now. Anything I’m trying to upload gives me an error. See attached.

Perhaps it’s related to this weird thing I’m seeing on the Jupiter Control Panel related to Maximum Upload File Size and Maximum Post Size? But if you look at the attached file, you’ll see the information where I did increase them, but it’s still giving me the error. Not sure if this may also be related to the same 213 error code?

If it’s recommended I create a different ticket with this please let me know. Thank you.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Dennis

Ok, got it, its a known issue of a WordPress, and mainly it caused by the server environment properties, there are many fixes that can be found on the web, I found this article is best in your case, https://www.koskila.net/fixing-issues-with-uploading-pictures-to-wordpress-media-library/ please apply this fix and let me know results if you cant do this yourself let me know and I will make those changes

Regards

Dennis Hughett

Hi,

Sorry for the delay on this. My modem went bad last week and just now got a new one up and running.

So I tried these and nothing seems to have resolved it so far.

Halp? ūüôā

Thank you.

Dennis

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dennis Hughett

Hello,

Ok. Thank you. I’ve reached out to the hosting company about this. I’m going to leave this open for a bit just in case something else may be needed in relation to the issue.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Thank you for informing.

In case our further assistance is needed just reply in this topic.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login