#80556 Recent update to 5.5.1 causes multiple issues

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Recent update to 5.5.1 causes multiple issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’ve just brought a new license for Jupiter, but when trying to update an older site using the same theme to WP 5.5.1 I got an error:

<b>Warning</b>: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘_wp_admin_bar_init’ not found or invalid function name in <b>/home/customer/www/neptunerlsc.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php</b> on line <b>287</b>

and alerts that the templates for woocommerce are out of date.

I’ve disabled every plugin on the site but the listed error persists. Rolling Woocommerce back to 2.6 removed the template error but that’s not a fix. Where are you at with fixing these errors? The new license i brought is for a new client but if these issues are unresolved and there’s no clear timeline of a fix then i want a refund and will go with another theme.

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Damion,

The errors that you are referring to are just warnings and nothing else.

1 – The first warning that you see is showing because the debug mode is enabled on your site. Please follow this article to disable the debug mode https://aristath.github.io/blog/wp-hide-php-errors

2 – We are aware of the outdated Woocommerce files but don’t worry it’s not an issue. This will be fixed in the next theme update.

Regards.

Private
    Damion McKinnon
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Damion McKinnon

That block of code also removed the list of pages and other content in WordPress. I literally can’t fix or do anything right now. For the record  – debug mode was not enabled on this site. Adding your recommended block of code has put a band aid on the problem as far as the front end goes but but I’ve lost my WP header in dashboard and there is nothing listed for pages or posts.

Disappointing.

Damion McKinnon

no follow up on this. I’ve rolled the site back a couple of days so don’t worry about following up on this request.

how do i organise a refund of the most recent license I purchased? Shall i do it through themeforest or can you do it through this website?

Hello Damion,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The code block that I shared has absolutely nothing to do with the admin bar. That code block is just used to hide the warnings and nothing else. Yes, the debug mode was definitely enabled on your site otherwise the warnings wouldn’t show.

Yes, it seems the warning that showed earlier function '_wp_admin_bar_init' not found or invalid function is related to the Admin bar and needs further debugging. Most probably the WordPress files are not installed properly. Could you please allow me to update the WordPress, theme and plugins?

Please follow this article to request for the refund https://themes.artbees.net/docs/getting-refund/

Regards.

Damion McKinnon

No don’t log in or change anything. I’m applying for a refund through Themeforest. And don’t patronize me – I know that debug mode is not enabled in my wp-config.

Hello,

Sure, no problem.

I apologize if I sounded like patronizing you but I wouldn’t do something like that.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login